In accordance to Chapter 7 of the ETAG 016 Guide:
1. Install the panels perpendicular to the beams.
2. Fix the panel with three screws per length..
a. Wood screws: must be 5cm longer than the total width of the panel.
b. Metal screws: must be 3cm longer than the total width of the panel.
3. The joints must be sealed with adhesive tape avoiding any kind of wrinkles or bubbles.
Besides all the thermal insulation and decoration, a step further is added towards the integration by using THERMOCHIP PLUS breathable sheet. This makes it completely waterproof.
- 1. THERMOCHIP PLUS for weathers with temperature ranging from 5 to 40 degrees Celcius.
- 2. The use of screws PLUS (metal or wood) to fix the panels together.
- 3. The top surface of THERMOCHIP PLUS must be clean and dry in order to seal the joints.
- 4. The THERMOCHIP PLUS system must be covered immediately since it is not the final roof product for covering. Weathering such as rain, snow, wind, sun, etc. is not indicated.
All panels must be covered with an exterior coat with covering products such as natural slate, roof tiles, shingles, a metal sheet, etc. All types of covering system can be used on the THERMOCHIP panels.